7:45 a.m.-3:15 p.m.
- Students needing to use a computer during class time MUST have a note from their teacher.
- Students are NOT allowed to use the computers for chatting, games, email, or viewing inappropriate material.
- Please follow all computer guidelines set forth by Hawkins County Schools as stated in the student handbook.
- You may print but please copy and paste the information you need into Microsoft Word.
- Students may check out 2 books at a time.
- Books are checked out for a 3 week period.
- Please be respectful when using the library’s materials and return them on time. Other students may want them.
- If you have a book overdue, you may not check out another you take care of the obligation.
- If you have lost a book, you must pay to replace it.
- If you do not return your book by the end of each semester, your report card will be held until you return it or pay for it. Seniors, your diploma will be held until the obligation is cleared.
- Obligations DO carry over to the next school year.
- If you return a book in damaged condition you must pay to replace the book. It is considered an overdue book and you will not be able to check out other materials until the obligation is cleared.