Anyone parking on school property must have a parking permit. It is the responsibility of the person requesting a parking permit to submit the following items:
- Copy of insurance policy
- Current auto-registration
- Valid driver license
- All students must purchase a parking permit and displayed in the window.
- Parking permits are not transferable and may not be resold.
- Students driving to school should report to school no earlier than 7:30 a.m.
- Students may not return to their vehicle during the school day without specific permission from the office.
- Students are not to transport other students away from the school campus during the regular school day unless explicit permission from each parent or legal guardian is submitted (written, signed, and dated permission from a parent or guardian).
- Students have the responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Students may not loiter in the parking lot.
- Students parking in lot "C" must pull into the parking place- no backing into the space.
- Students are not assigned a specific parking place- just a specific lot. Students can park in any space available in their assigned lot.
Driving to school is a privilege not a right. Failure to abide by these rules may result in the loss of driving privilege, your vehicle being towed at your expense, and/or parking ticket.